Campus Communication System
Leeward CC Campus Communication System
Sharing information with students, the campus, the community
Effective January 20, all information for the Campus Bulletin must be submitted via this online form.
The Campus Communication System allows you to input news, events, activities and announcements in one online form for distribution to the following communication media:
- College website (Calendar, News, Spotlight feature)]
- UH System News and website
- On-campus digital signage system
- Campus Bulletin
- Official College Online Sites (twitter, facebook, blogs)
- Media distribution via news releases, when applicable
1. Be sure to read the minimum lead time below.
2. To create a submission, LOGIN HERE with your UH username and password.
3. After your submission has been reviewed, it will either be approved and distributed to all appropriate communication vehicles, or a follow-up email will be sent to you asking for additional information or clarification.
4. Requests can be saved for later submission or submitted immediately upon completion. Click on the My Requests link in the menu to view all your requests and to review their status. You may access saved events for further editing and submission from that screen.
The minimum lead time for the various distribution:
Campus Bulletin: Friday, noon, for inclusion in the following Monday edition
Press release to media: 6 weeks in advance of event
College Social Media sites: 1 week in advance of posting
Digital Signage System: 2 weeks in advance of airing*
If you’d like to promote an event for two weeks on the digital signs before the event date, you need to submit the information four weeks prior to the event.
If something is happening without the required advance timing, please submit the information via the form and send an email to kcabral [at] hawaii [dot] edu (Kathleen Cabral )to alert her of the situation.