Daily Check-in App
SPRING 2021 Courses
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, most of our classes are being offered online or through hybrid delivery.
Please check our schedule of classes to see how the classes you are planning to take are being offered.
If you are receiving VA benefits, hybrid courses and courses with a C19 designation qualify as "in-person" or face-to-face classes.
Support for students
- If you have a question about your class, please contact your instructor. Directory of faculty and staff (be sure to select Leeward).
- Campus is open to UH students, faculty, and staff only.
- Map of wifi on campus (pdf) if you need access to wireless.
- Check your UH email account and the College’s webpage frequently for updates.
- If you are currently feeling sick, or have traveled out of state in the past two weeks, we ask that you do not come to campus. See procedures in our Interim Returning to Campus Fall 2020 Plan.
- Notice of Language Assistance
- 24/7 support for technology questions via the UH ITS Help Desk, call (808) 956-8883 or email them.
- UH students are eligible for Microsoft Office 365. Sign up, using your UH email address at the Office 365 for Education website.
Services and Offices
Please call or email. On-campus services will be limited; most by appointment.
- If you need ADA accommodations for online learning, contact the KI office, (808) 455-0405 or email the KI program staff.
- Online process to apply for services.
Application - Process and Questions
Recruitment and Outreach
Traditional Students and Outreach, 808-455-0533 oremail
Non-Traditional Students, 808-455-0376 oremail
Admissions & Records
- All Admissions services will be offered via phone, email or online.
- All A&R forms are available online. Submit all documents via UH File Drop (View Instructions).
- Contact Admissions via email, phone (808) 455-0642.
- For Transcripts and Transcript Evaluations, email us or call (808) 455-0645. Details for Transcript Requests.
- Changes will be posted on Bookstore Website and social media; (808) 455-0205, Email the Bookstore
- Facebook and Instagram: @LeewardBookstore
- U-Pass discount bus passes available for purchase
- Located in AD 113
- 455-0308, Email Cashier's Office
Computer and Internet Support
- Counselors are meeting with students! Meetings are done via phone and Zoom appointments.
- Make an appointment online or call (808) 455-0233.
- You can also reach them by email: listing of counselors and contact info.
- Returning Adults, please connect with us via email or call (808) 455-0376
- The Bus is adjusting its scheduling, affecting routes 73. Updated bus schedule.
DVAC Campus Survivor Advocacy Program Services
O'ahu Campuses: If you're experiencing increased isolation and danger caused by confinement, economic stress and health insecurity--reach out to us.
- Campus Survivor Advocacy Program Services (CSAP) advocates available to our O'ahu students and employees Mon-Fri 8am-5pm by phone and email.
- If you would like to work with a specific advocate, please refer to the CSAP advocate schedule and contact list
- DVAC Helpline: (808) 531-3771 (8:30a-4:30p, M-F) or the DV Hotline: (808)526-2200 (24/7
- Processing of financial aid applications and documents will continue.
- Contact Financial Aid by phone, (808) 455-0606 or via email.
- All appointments will be done via Zoom or phone.
- All Financial Aid forms are online.
- Submit documents via UH File Drop (View Instructions); send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grab and Go options offered by Da Spot in the Uluwehi Café.
Food Pantry - Hānai iā Leeward
- Hānai iā Leeward continues to schedule food disbursements at both the Pearl City and Waianae campuses. Call 808-455-0208 or email the Hānai iā Leeward staff.
- Sign-ups and distributions will be announced via the weekly Student Life emails, or on the Hanai ia website.
- Contact us by phone, (808) 455-0563 or via email.
- If you or your family’s income has been reduced due to layoffs or reduction in hours, you may be eligible for SNAP benefits. Visit the HiNet website for more information.
- Services by appointment only.
- Call (808) 455-0570 or email International Programs.
Job Prep Services
- Contact us by (808) 455-0231 or via email.
- Assistance with resume, cover letters, and mock interviews will be done via Zoom; schedule an appointment.
- UHCC Job Center Online (JCO)
Library & Learning COmmons
- Library services will available remotely from 8am-4pm.
- Limited access to study pods, computers, and other Library services. Appointments can be made online (recommended).
- Assistance with research (finding books, articles, and searching databases) will be available.
- Details on the Library website.
- Resources for Leeward students enrolled in Leeward math classes. Call 808-455-0400.
- Should you need to talk to someone about mental health and wellness during this time, please contact us via phone (808) 689-2661 or email email@example.com
- You can also schedule an online meeting with a mental health professional. As always, there is no charge for treatment, there is no treatment caps, and insurance is not needed for Leeward students.
- Schedule a Zoom session
KīPUKA, Native Hawaiian Center at Pu'uloa
- Student programs and support with a special commitment to Native Hawaiians.
- Call our Center at (808) 455-0545 or email us.
New Student Orientation (NSO)
- Direct any questions you have to the NSO Team, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Health Center
- Inquiries may be made via email or phone, (808) 455-0515. Telehealth appointments are available.
- Health Clearance Forms and documents may be file dropped (secure email) to email@example.com or faxed to (808) 455-0267
- If you are ill, do not come to campus.
- Student Health Center's website
- Call 808-455-0208 or email Student Life.
- Student Government is still here to advocate for your needs. Send us your suggestions
- Call (808) 455-0273 or email the staff. Wai‘anae Moku: (808) 454-4708
- Due to COVID19, all Accuplacer Placement Testing is currently suspended.
- Please refer to Leeward's Testing Center site or contact the Pearl City or Wai`anae Moku Testing Centers.
All contact information on the Title IX webpage.
- Online assistance via Tutor.com
- Zoom assistance via the Writing Center; (808) 455-0409, Writing Center email.
- Zoom and phone for content tutoring via the Learning Resource Center; (808) 455-0412, LRC email.
- UHM's Online Learning Academy
Veterans' Resource Center
- Appointments are being offered via phone, email or zoom.
- To book an appointment, please call 808-455-0233 or 808-455-0274. You can also email LeeAnne Egan or email the Center staff.
- For the Leeward CC VA Certifying Official, you can email or call 808-455-0644.
- Call or email: (808) 454-4702, firstname.lastname@example.org
If there's something not covered, or you have a question, please send us an email with any question. We'll find the answer!