Daily Check-in App
Fall 2020 Courses
Due to the dramatic increase in COVID positive cases, many classes are being modified and converted to online or hybrid delivery. Updates and details on course delivery modification.
Support for students
- If you have a question about your class, please contact your instructor. Directory of faculty and staff (be sure to select Leeward).
- Campus is open to UH students, faculty, and staff only.
- Map of wifi on campus (pdf) if you need access to wireless.
- Check your UH email account and the College’s webpage frequently for updates.
- If you are currently feeling sick, or have traveled out of state in the past two weeks, we ask that you do not come to campus. See procedures in our Interim Returning to Campus Fall 2020 Plan.
- 24/7 support for technology questions via the UH ITS Help Desk, call (808) 956-8883 or email them.
- UH students are eligible for Microsoft Office 365. Sign up, using your UH email address at the Office 365 for Education website.
Services and Offices
Please call or email. On-campus services will be limited; most by appointment.
- If you need ADA accommodations for online learning, contact the KI office, (808) 455-0405 or email the KI program staff.
- Online process to apply for services.
Admissions & Records
- All Admissions services will be offered via phone, email or online.
- All A&R forms are available online. Submit all documents via UH File Drop (View Instructions).
- Contact Admissions via email, phone (808) 455-0642.
- For Transcripts and Transcript Evaluations, email us or call (808) 455-0645. Details for Transcript Requests.
- Changes will be posted on Bookstore Website and social media; (808) 455-0205, Email the Bookstore
- Facebook and Instagram: @LeewardBookstore
Computer and Internet Support
- Counselors are meeting with students! Meetings are done via phone and Zoom appointments.
- Make an appointment online or call (808) 455-0233.
- You can also reach them by email: listing of counselors and contact info.
- Returning Adults, please connect with us via email or call (808) 455-0376
- The Bus is adjusting its scheduling, affecting routes 73. Updated bus schedule.
DVAC Campus Survivor Advocacy Program Services
O'ahu Campuses: If you're experiencing increased isolation and danger caused by confinement, economic stress and health insecurity--reach out to us.
- Campus Survivor Advocacy Program Services (CSAP) advocates available to our O'ahu students and employees Mon-Fri 8am-5pm by phone and email.
- If you would like to work with a specific advocate, please refer to the CSAP advocate schedule and contact list
- DVAC Helpline: (808) 531-3771 (8:30a-4:30p, M-F) or the DV Hotline: (808)526-2200 (24/7
- Processing of financial aid applications and documents will continue.
- Contact Financial Aid by phone, (808) 455-0606 or via email.
- All appointments will be done via Zoom or phone.
- All Financial Aid forms are online.
- Submit documents via UH File Drop (View Instructions); send to email@example.com.
- Grab and Go options offered by Da Spot in the Uluwehi Café.
- Hot Dog Hawaii, located on the Concourse in front of the Learning Commons.
Food Pantry - Hānai iā Leeward
- Hānai iā Leeward will remain open. Call 808-455-0208 or email the Hānai iā Leeward staff.
- Sign-ups and distributions will be announced via the weekly Student Life emails.
- Contact us by phone, (808) 455-0563 or via email.
- If you or your family’s income has been reduced due to layoffs or reduction in hours, you may be eligible for SNAP benefits. Visit the HiNet website for more information.
- Services by appointment only.
- Call (808) 455-0570 or email International Programs.
Job Prep Services
- Contact us by (808) 455-0231 or via email.
- Assistance with resume, cover letters, and mock interviews will be done via Zoom; schedule an appointment.
- UHCC Job Center Online (JCO)
Laptop Loan Program
- Emergency Laptop Loan Program continues for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Loans are available to Leeward enrolled students only on a first-come, first-served basis. Schedule a pickup time.
Library & Learning COmmons
- Library services will available remotely from 8am-4pm.
- Limited access to study pods, computers, and other Library services. Appointments can be made online (recommended).
- Assistance with research (finding books, articles, and searching databases) will be available.
- Details on the Library website.
- Resources for Leeward students enrolled in Leeward math classes. Call 808-455-0400.
- Should you need to talk to someone about mental health and wellness during this time, please contact us via phone (808) 689-2661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also schedule an online meeting with a mental health professional. As always, there is no charge for treatment, there is no treatment caps, and insurance is not needed for Leeward students.
- Schedule a Zoom session
KiPUKA, Native Hawaiian Center at Pu'uloa
- Native Hawaiian support and programs, (808) 455-0545 or email: email@example.com
New Student Orientation (NSO)
- Direct any questions you have to the NSO Team, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Health Center
- Inquiries may be made via email or phone, (808) 455-0515.
- Health Clearance Forms and documents may be file dropped to email@example.com or faxed to (808) 455-0267
- If you are ill, do not come to campus.
- Student Health Center's website
- Call 808-455-0208 or email Student Life.
- Student Government is still here to advocate for your needs. Send us your suggestions
- Call (808) 455-0273 or email the staff. Wai‘anae Moku: (808) 454-4708
- Due to COVID19, all Accuplacer Placement Testing is currently suspended.
- Please refer to Leeward's Testing Center site or contact the Pearl City or Wai`anae Moku Testing Centers.
All contact information on the Title IX webpage.
- Online assistance via Tutor.com
- Zoom assistance via the Writing Center; (808) 455-0409, Writing Center email.
- Zoom and phone for content tutoring via the Learning Resource Center; (808) 455-412, LRC email.
- UHM's Online Learning Academy
Veterans' Resource Center
- No walk-ins, please. Appointments will be via phone, email or zoom.
- To book an appointment, please call 808-455-0233 or 808-455-0274. You can also email LeeAnne Egan or email the Center staff.
- For the Leeward CC VA Certifying Official, you can email or call 808-455-0644.
- Call or email: (808) 454-4702, firstname.lastname@example.org
If there's something not covered, or you have a question, please send us an email with any question. We'll find the answer!