Scheduling an appointment with a counselor is easy and can be done online, right through MyUH!
When you schedule your appointment online, you'll see the counselor that is the best fit for your program. He or she can help you with all of your academic advising needs from career planning to personal concerns. Schedule an appointment today!
If you are not currently a UH student or do not have a MyUH account and would like to see a counselor please contact the counseling office directly.
Scheduling through MyUH Services
Note: MyLeeward became MySuccess on November 1, 2017.
- Sign into MyUH Services and click on or search for "MySuccess."
- In the left pane, choose My Success Network
- You'll see a list of your instructors and your counselor. It's easy to schedule appointments. Just click the "Schedule an Appointment" link below their name to view their availability.
- In the calendar that opens, click on the "Week" tab to see more appointment options.
- Choose a day and time by clicking the green sign up button with the "+" symbol. In the dialogue that opens, choose a reason for your appointment and write a brief explanation for your visit, then press "Submit." That's it! You're done!
Make a note of your appointment day and time in your own calendar or notebook and arrive a few minutes early. If you are unable to keep your appointment, you may cancel through the same process as above: find your appointment in your counselor's calendar and click on it, then choose "cancel."
Scheduling with the counseling office
For prospective students who do not have access to MySuccess, please contact the counseling office at (808) 455-0233.
For current students who wish to see a counselor other than their designated program counselor, please search for that counselor by name in the MySuccess search box or contact the counseling office for assistance at (808) 455-0233.