Scheduling an appointment with a counselor is easy and can be done online, right through MyUH!
When you schedule your appointment online, you'll see the counselor that is the best fit for your program, who can help you with all of your academic advising needs from career planning to personal concerns. Schedule an appointment today!
Scheduling through MyUH Services
- Sign into MyUH Services and click on or search for "MySuccess."
- In the left pane, choose My Success Network
- You'll see a list of your instructors and your counselor. It's easy to schedule appointments. Just click the "Schedule an Appointment" link below their name to view their availability. If you wish to see a counselor other than the designated program counselor listed, please search for that counselor by name in the MySuccess search box or contact the counseling office for assistance at (808) 455-0233.
- In the calendar that opens, click on the "Week" tab to see more appointment options.
- Choose a day and time by clicking the green sign up button with the "+" symbol. In the dialogue that opens, choose a reason for your appointment and write a brief explanation for your visit, then press "Submit." That's it! You're done!
Make a note of your appointment day and time in your own calendar or notebook and arrive a few minutes early. If you are unable to keep your appointment, you may cancel through the same process as above: find your appointment in your counselor's calendar and click on it, then choose "cancel."
If you want to schedule a face-to-face meeting with a counselor, please contact the counseling office at (808) 455-0233.
If you have general questions, you can simply email the question to counseling.