Career Development Center
Leeward's Career Center services are available for students interested in career exploration and planning. Counseling faculty and staff can guide you through the career and life planning process help you learn about your interests, abilities, goals, and values assist you in learning about the world of work
If you are uncertain why you are in college and undecided about a major or career, we can help you gather and interpret information to assist you in your career planning.
Career advisors help with
- identifying interests, skills, values, and personality preferences that can determine a career direction
- identifying appropriate courses and major(s) to fulfill academic and career goals
- referring you to appropriate campus resources
The Career Development Center offers the following resources:
- Career Kōkua, the computerized Hawaii Career Information System
- Computers to access online assessments and occupational information
- A career library that provides occupational, labor market, and major information
You might also be interested in:
- Job Prep Services
providing help with job placement, interviewing and resumes
- Career Connections
an online exploration of career options and skills assessment
M-F: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Fall and Spring semesters: Appointments available Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
In person: AD 208 (during renovations DH-C)
Phone: (808) 455-0233 or (808) 455-0234
M-F: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Fall and Spring semesters: Appointments available Wednesday and Thursday evenings.