Ready to apply? Click here to choose Leeward CC.

Be sure to submit your application by the Application Deadline

Cashier Office and Policies

Cashier Office window and sidewalk sign

Cashier Office
Cashier window hours:
8:00 am –3:30 pm, M–F
AD 113 (ground floor)
Phone (808) 455-0308
Fax (808) 455-0229


If the question you have is not on our list, feel free to stop by AD 113 or send us an email

Information and Resources

Services Provided

  • Collection of tuition and other fees in-person by cash, personal check, money orders, cashier’s check or debit card (no in-person credit card processing) Please note: in-person debit card payments require the authorized account owner (name on the debit card) to be present
  • Process 3rd party sponsored tuition payment vouchers, tuition purchase orders, and military tuition assistance
  • Process employee tuition waivers
  • Process student tuition refunds.
  • Handle Pepsi and Tailor Made vending machine issues
  • Upass semester stickers – Cash Only
  • Drop slot for document deliveries after hours

    An Authorized User is a person, like a parent or guardian, who you authorize to make payments on your behalf. DO NOT GRANT ACCESS TO EMPLOYERS, SPONSORS, OR 3rd PARTY PAYERS USING THIS ON-LINE METHOD. In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your student financial records may not be shared without your written consent. Adding an Authorized User is your written consent that an individual may view your student account information and make payments on your behalf. Authorized Users DO NOT have access to your stored payment methods, academic records or other personal information.

    Authorized Users (parents, guardians, etc.) must first be set up by the student. Then the Authorized User should log in to the url provided in the confirmation email to make a payment or set up a payment plan.

    1. Once you are logged into the payment system, click on the "Authorized Users" tab.
    2. On the next page, click on the "Add Authorized User" tab. Enter their email address, click the appropriate radio buttons and then "Continue"
    3. Read the terms of the agreement and click on "I Agree." Then click "Continue"

    Your Authorized User will receive two separate emails with instructions for accessing your account. One email will contain your Authorized User’s username and the other will contain their password.

  1. Log into your MyUH account
  2. Click on “Enroll in Direct Deposit eRefunds” or search for eRefunds.
  3. Click on “Set up Account” (Use Existing Account or Set up new account)
  4. Click on continue
  5. View terms & conditions, then click on “I Agree”
  6. Your checking/savings account will go through a pre-note verification process. This could take up to 5 business days. Your account will not be available until it has been verified.

    Students who have not met their financial obligations at any college in the University of Hawai‘i System (such as nonpayment of tuition and fees, traffic fines, library fines, loans, etc.) to the satisfaction of the University of Hawai‘i may be denied letters of verification or certification, registration, withdrawal, grades, transcript requests, graduation, diplomas, and other university services.

    Enrollment at the University of Hawai‘i signifies consent to, and acceptance of, all policies and procedures governing enrollment including financial liability. Students who fail to clear all financial obligations in a timely manner may result in their account being sent to a collection agency. Students agree to pay the University of Hawai‘i all reasonable costs for collection, to The University of Hawai‘i also has the ability to submit an account to garnish state income tax refunds to offset financial obligations.

    Copies of the delinquent financial obligation policy and procedures are available for inspection at the Office of the Dean of Student Services and the College's Business Office.

    To retrieve the form, please use the following instructions:

  1. Log onto MyUH Services
  2. In the search box, type “1098T”
  3. Click on the “View/Print 1098-T Tax Form and Information” link/icon.
  4. Enter the appropriate tax year, submit.
  5. Print a screenshot for your records.

    Checks tendered to the University of Hawaii or any department therein, and returned to the maker’s bank for any reason will result in a $25.00 charge and a hold will be placed on the student’s account. DO NOT PLACE A STOP PAYMENT on checks. A stop payment on a check is considered a returned check and is not acknowledged as an official drop from courses or withdrawal from the University.

    NOTE: All registered students will be liable for all applicable tuition and other related fees whether or not they attend those classes. Students are advised to officially withdraw from the classes they do not plan to attend. Failure to withdraw may result in a financial obligation and a failing grade. The college has the right to disenroll students for non-payment.If your student account has had three (3) or more payments returned for any reason, the University will not accept future check or ACH payments for your account.

    Please note, that although we welcome your inquiries, due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), we may not be able to discuss with you the specific details of a student's account without his/her written consent. We may only be able to discuss general information with you when you contact our office. Therefore, when making inquiries, it is always preferable that the student be the one to make direct contact with the department or office involved.

    The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.

    FERPA gives parents certain rights with respect to their children's education records. These rights transfer to the student when he or she reaches the age of 18 or attends a school beyond the high school level. Students to whom the rights have transferred are "eligible students."
    You can learn more about Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).