Apply - Home Schooled HS
How to Apply: Home Schooled High School Student
Academically, artistically, or vocationally accomplished home schooled applicants, 15 years of age or older, and not currently enrolled in a public, private, charter, or independent high school may be considered for Leeward CC's Home Schooled Early Admission Program.
To be considered for admission to the Early Admission Program, home schooled applicants must:
1. Submit an application
2. Complete and submit the Request for Home Schooled Early Admission Form.
3. Provide a valid copy of the State of Hawaii Department of Education's Exceptions to Compulsory Education form (4140).
4. Request for official SAT or ACT test scores be sent to the Leeward Admissions and Records Office (minimum scores for admission is 510 SAT or 24 ACT).
5. Provide proof of MMR (2 shots) and TB clearance (dated no older than 1 year from the start of the term). See details on health clearance requirements.
6. Write a personal statement explaining your expectations and goals for enrolling at Leeward CC.
7. Submit all documents by the published application deadline.
- application deadlines
- health clearance requirements
- registering for classes
- finding classes
- paying tuition and fees
- buying books
- attending classes