How to Apply: Home Schooled High School Student
Academically, artistically, or vocationally accomplished home schooled applicants, 16 years of age or older, and not currently enrolled in a public, private, charter, or independent high school may be considered for Leeward CC's Home Schooled Early Admission Program.
To be considered for admission to the Early Admission Program, home schooled applicants must:
1. Submit an application
2. Complete and submit the Request for Home Schooled Early Admission Form.
3. Provide a valid copy of the State of Hawaii Department of Education's Exceptions to Compulsory Education form (4140).
4. Provide proof of MMR (2 shots) and TB clearance (dated no older than 1 year from the start of the term). See details on health clearance requirements.
5. Submit all documents by the published application deadline.
- application deadlines
- health clearance requirements
- registering for classes
- finding classes
- paying tuition and fees
- buying books
- attending classes