Leeward Community College
Programs of Study How to Apply Paying for College Services for Students About Leeward CC Catalog and Courses

After Registering for Classes

After Course Registration

Note: Students have not completed their registration until they have paid tuition and fees in full. Copies of the receipt are available from the Cashier at $2.00 per copy.

Class Attendance

Students are expected to attend all sessions of the classes for which they are registered. It is the student’s responsibility to contact instructor’s regarding any absence. The acceptance of the reason for the absence is at the discretion of the instructor. If a student is unable to speak directly to the instructor regarding absences from class meetings, messages may be left on the instructor’s voice mail or email. For the instructor’s contact information, see the course outline handed out during the first week, or call the appropriate division office. Class attendance by persons not properly registered is prohibited. Any unofficial attendance does not provide a basis for later claim of registration or credit.

Part of Term Classes

After the late registration period is completed, students may still register for Part of Term courses. Check Part of Term for applicable deadlines. The Late Registration fee is applicable if this is an initial registration for the semester after the late registration period is over.

Erase/Withdrawal Period

Classes dropped during the erase period will not appear on the student’s permanent academic record. Deadlines for the erase period are listed on the Academic Calendar or in Part of Term . Classes from which students withdraw after the erase period will appear on the student’s permanent academic record with a “W” notation.

Complete Withdrawals
Dropping all Leeward CC Courses

Complete withdrawals can be done via MyUH by the Complete Withdrawal Deadline found in the Academic Calendar.

For Part of Term courses (modular or accelerated courses which have different start and end dates) that are completed, the appropriate grade as assigned by the instructor will be recorded on your permanent academic record. For critical deadlines for a Part of Term course, see the Part of Term .

Personal Information Changes

Complete and submit a Student Data Change Form at the Admissions and Records Office (AD 220) if you have a change of name, change of major, or permanent change of address. Mailing address changes may be made from your MyUH Portal.

Degree/Certificate Check

Students expecting to graduate should make an appointment in the Counseling and Advisement Office to see a counselor for a degree/certificate check, then pay the $15 degree/certificate fee at the Cashier Window by the appropriate deadline.

Commencement Ceremony

Students who earned a degree or certificate during Fall  are encouraged to participate in the Spring Commencement Ceremony.



       Related Interest

Copyright 2011-2015 - University of Hawai'i Community Colleges - Leeward Community College
96-045 Ala Ike, Pearl City, Hawaii 96782 • Phone: (808) 455-0011
For inquiries related to this website, email: leeward@hawaii.edu

Map & Directions
Disclaimer | Accessibility