All forms below are in PDF format. Click on the links on the left to download form. Details on each form are in the right column.
Most forms can be submitted in person at our office, via US mail, by fax, or via email*. Others, such as graduation applications, must be submitted via hard copy to the Leeward Cashier's Office (AD 113) along with the required payment.
*If submitting via email, please use the secure UH File Drop service. Instructions are below.
Please use the following guide as to what email address to direct specific forms to A&R:
- Request for UH ID Number
- Change of Home Institution Form
- Student Data Change Form
- Residency Documents
- - Military Orders for Active Duty Military
- - All Veteran Exemption Forms and additional required documents
- Transcript Request Form
- Instructions for FileDropping (Securely emailing):
- From any web browser, go to https://www.hawaii.edu/filedrop
- Click on the green box on the right side of the screen asking you to login.
- Click the Login Here link, and login using your UH username and password.
- If you do not yet have a UH username, enter your email address in the area on the right for 'Non-UH Users' and follow the directions provided.
- After you've logged in, you will be redirected to a page that allows you to input a recipient.
- In the recipient field, type: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need to retype this in the Confirm Recipient field.
- Check the box for Require Authentication.
- It is optional, but you may include what it is that you're sending in the Comment field, such as "Military Orders" or "Student Data Change Form".
- After you've filled out both Recipient fields, click Proceed.
- Click the Choose File button to browse document files. (You may input a description in regards to each file, but it is not necessary)
- Click the Start Upload button.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page with the link to your uploaded file. You're finished!
|Online application replaces the downloadable PDF form.|
|Application for Graduation||
New, improved and ONLINE! Click here to apply for Graduation and Commencement information.
|Change of Home Institution Form||Form required to change your designated "home" institution, must be submitted by the 1st day of instruction.|
|Credit/No Credit Option Form||Allows you to take courses outside of your major requirements without affecting grade point average.|
|Request to Audit a Course||
Allows you to audit a course
|Request for Duplicate Diploma/Certificate||Leeward CC is excited to announce that we are in the process of transitioning to a new diploma vendor. The new diploma vendor will bring exciting changes for our graduates and alumni.
During this time, we will be pausing re-orders/duplicate requests. Information about re-orders/duplicates will be available at a later date. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. In the meantime, you can order a transcript online as awarded degrees are identified on official transcripts. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 808-455-0645 if you have any questions.
|Request for Early Admission||For current HS students. Details on Early Admit.|
|Request for Home School Early Admission||
This form, along with the UH system application are required for Early Admit, Home School students. Details on application process.
|Student Data Change Form: Major, Name or SSN||This change form is used for changes or corrections to your name, Social Security Number, major or permanent address. updated 12/15/2020|
|Transcript Evaluation Request Form||To request an evaluation of prior coursework completed at another college or university. Details.|
|Transcript Request Form||To request a copy of your permanent academic record from Leeward CC|
|Veteran Exemption to Non-Resident Tuition Form||