Leeward Community College
Programs of Study How to Apply Paying for College Services for Students About Leeward CC Catalog and Courses

Admission & Records Forms

All forms below are in PDF format. Click on the links on the left to download form. Details on each form are in the right column.

Apply Online

Online application replaces the downloadable PDF form.
Request for UH ID Number Needed to take COMPASS tests if you currently do not have a UH number.
Change of Home Institution Form Form required to change your designated "home" institution.
Permanent Address Change Form Needed to change your permanent address. Your mailing address can be changed in MyUH.
Graduation Certificate - No Fee

Complete, print, sign and take form to the Counseling Office (AD 208). There is no fee for any of these certificates, however, you must be cleared of any financial obligations to the University of Hawaii system. If you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony, please use Application for Graduation (next form)

Application for Graduation

If you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony and receive a diploma cover, submit this form with a $15 processing fee. See Graduation.

Request for Duplicate Diploma/Certificate
If you have already been awarded a degree/certificate and would like to order a degree/certificate, submit this form with a $15 processing fee to the admissions and records office.
Request for Home School Early Admission

This form, along with the UH system application are required for Early Admit, Home School students. Details on application process.

Military Verification (new students) Verification of U.S. Armed Forces member's assignment in Hawaii
Complete Withdrawal For use when dropping all Leeward classes. Details.
Request for Early Admission For current HS students. Details.
Student Data Change Form: Major, Name or SSN This change form is used for changes or corrections to your name, Social Security Number, major or permanent address.
Transcript Evaluation Request Form To request an evaluation of prior coursework completed at another college or university. Details.
Transcript Request Form To request a copy of your permanent academic record from Leeward CC


       Related Interest

Copyright 2011-2015 - University of Hawai'i Community Colleges - Leeward Community College
96-045 Ala Ike, Pearl City, Hawaii 96782 • Phone: (808) 455-0011
For inquiries related to this website, email: leeward@hawaii.edu

Map & Directions
Disclaimer | Accessibility