Associate in Science Accounting Program Outcomes
In addition to acquiring the competencies required for Associate of Science degrees, upon successful completion of this program graduates will be able to:
- Perform basic accounting tasks and maintain accurate accounting systems including the preparation of financial statements.
- Use appropriate software to complete accounting/bookkeeping tasks.
- Access, analyze, and interpret information to make judgments
- and to solve business problems.
- Practice within the legal and ethical parameters of the profession.
- Interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in ways that effectively support the work to be accomplished and customer satisfaction.
- Organize, prioritize, and perform work tasks to meet deadlines and schedules.
- Write clear and accurate business documents.