Check out the online service to make your life at Leeward easier! MyLeeward is an online communication tool that gives you direct access to the people and services available to help you.
MyLeeward is really your Leeward since it’s built all around the classes you’re taking this semester and it’s accessible on your smart phone, laptop, tablet or any computer.
On launch, MyLeeward will include:
- a customized list of support services and instructors for your classes this semester
- a list of all support services at the College with hours of operation, location, & web and contact info
- notifications and reminders about course drop deadlines
- ability to customize how you receive notifications—choosing email, text or Facebook messages
- a personal Success Network and Success Path, complete with “to-do” lists, your academic plan, and reminders of things you need to do before your graduate.
MyLeeward is designed for you. The system will make it easy for your instructors and counselors to touch base and offer you help, and you'll be able to schedule appointments online.
Download a step-by-step guide (pdf).
For questions, please contact Kami Kato at email@example.com