MyLeeward for Students
MyLeeward is your online access to the people who can help you succeed here at Leeward Community College. Using MyLeeward will make your time here easier and more rewarding.
MyLeeward will allow you to:
- View and schedule appointments online with your assigned counselor
- Receive messages from instructors, counselors, and other specialists regarding your academic progress
- Receive early alerts from your instructors regarding how you can improve in class
- Receive kudos acknowledging your hard work in class!
Sign in to MyUH and click on the MyLeeward Tab (see image below). You can also access MyLeeward via our direct link: https://maikai.leeward.hawaii.edu/myleeward.
What if I receive a flag on my MyLeeward account?
Receiving a flag is a great opportunity for you to connect with your instructor, your counselor, and other support personnel to get the help you need to succeed in your classes.
- Read the email closely, as information will be provided regarding your next steps
- Meet with your instructor
- Meet with your assigned counselor; in some cases, you may receive a phone call or email from your counselor or other support staff
- Visit offices recommended in the email, such as the Learning Resource Center, the Writing Center, Financial Aid, and Admissions and Records.
Please message us at leemaka [at] hawaii [dot] edu if you have any questions regarding Maka’ala Early Alert flags.
MyLeeward for Students: Student Handbook<.pdf>. Includes info on:
- Setting up your Profile
- Finding your assigned counselor
- Scheduling appointments online
- Navigating your MyLeeward account
For questions, please contact Kami Kato at kamik [at] hawaii [dot] edu