New Online Tool for Students
Check out the brand new online service to make your life at Leeward easier! Monday, January 7 is the launch of MyLeeward, an online communication tool that gives you direct access to the people and services available to help you.
MyLeeward is really your Leeward since it’s built all around the classes you’re taking this semester and it’s accessible on your smart phone, laptop, tablet or any computer.
On launch, MyLeeward will include:
- a customized list of support services and instructors for your classes this semester
- a list of all support services at the College with hours of operation, location, & web and contact info
- notifications and reminders about course drop deadlines
- ability to customize how you receive notifications—choosing email, text or Facebook messages
- a personal Success Network and Success Path, complete with “to-do” lists, your academic plan, and reminders of things you need to do before your graduate.
MyLeeward is designed for you. The system will make it easy for your instructors and counselors to touch base and offer you help. Additional services and options will be rolled out throughout the semester. Starting on January 22, you'll be able to schedule appointments online.
Download a step-by-step guide (pdf).
Logging into MyLeeward
From myuh.hawaii.edu by selecting the tab called MyLeeward [see image above]
Direct link: https://maikai.leeward.hawaii.edu/myleeward
For questions, please contact Therese Nakadomari at therese [at] hawaii [dot] edu or Kami Kato at kamik [at] hawaii [dot] edu