- Master's degree or equivalent
- Administrative experience in a College at the deanship level or equivalent, or experience at the community College professional (C5) level, or demonstrated comparable mid-management administrative experience in an educational agency, industry, or government.
- Possession of management skills
- Ability to relate to and skill in meeting people
- Demonstrated leadership
All minimum qualifications must be met by the effective date of hire. For desirable qualifications and more information, see the ad for position #89110.
Benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance, retirement plan, vacation and sick leave, and group life insurance. Benefit details.
- To apply, go to the online application and search for Position Number 89110 to submit an application. Click on the “APPLY” button on the top right corner of the screen to complete an application with contact information. If you have not applied for a position using NeoGov, you will need to create an account.
- Candidates must then submit the following to: email@example.com
- A statement outlining how you meet the minimum and desirable qualifications, how your work experiences and/or formal training enable you to fulfill duties and responsibilities, and your management/leadership philosophy.
- Current curriculum vitae
- Graduate and undergraduate transcripts(s) showing degree and course work to date verifying minimum and desirable educational qualifications (official transcript copies are acceptable; original official transcripts are required at time of hire). Online transcripts or academic record/grad summaries will NOT be accepted.
- Five (5) recent professional references including names and contact information (telephone number and email addresses). References will not be contacted without prior notice to candidate. Background check will be made prior to employment.
Nominations, inquiries and applications are being accepted for the position. Continuous recruitment; first review of applications will begin on February 13, 2019 and will continue until the position is filled. For best consideration, applications should be submitted by February 12, 2019.
Search information, including position description and related information.
No fax submissions will be accepted.
Material submitted will not be returned. If selected for the position, appointment is contingent upon verification of all minimum and additional qualifications including official transcripts, licenses, certificates, and work experience documentation.
Chancellor Search Coordinator
University of Hawaiʻi Community College System includes seven community colleges. The Chancellor reports to the Vice President for Community Colleges.
University of Hawaiʻi System includes the seven Community Colleges, UH at Mānoa, UH at Hilo, and UH - West Oʻahu
University of Hawaiʻi Board of Regents. The President of the UH System reports to the Board of Regents
The University of Hawaiʻi is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.
Return to Chancellor Search page